Thursday, January 28, 2010

That's Right a Love Song



Finished a mix on a new Shades of Grey slow drag for the new album slated for release in 2010 or 2011, depending on how the flow of creativity goes...This one goes out to the gearheads!

Shades of Grey- That's Right a Love Song



Lyrics:
(Chorus 2x)
Let's write a love song
That's right a love song
For tech nerd freaks and audio geeks
who don't know right from wrong
Let's write a love song
That's right a love song
For those who seek to take a peak
Normalize a wave it's on

Hey Mister DJ...
Wanna win my lotto....
Load me with wax..
On your serato..
Rocktron me a melody
mr. roboto
quantize up harmonies
from head to toe

(Chorus 2x)

Tickle me....
Through Ivory....
Bend some notes...
To find the key...
Play me like an upright...
And I will not be so uptight...
Pluck me like a strang...
Orchestrate and do our thang...

Oh My push my buttons like an akai
Mpc me with some beats to get between the sheets
Oh snap synchronize us with that love tap
Tempo free me with that helicon switch it and sing along
Oh damn, left and right it with with that hard pan
Spacialize me in my ears reflect our bodies like a mirror
Oh geez louise gimme some organ yes please
Hammond b me with ya pipe and lets create life

(Chorus 2x)

No comments: