Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Live @ Ella NYC Mix 1.24.10


So Sunday performed a fun Video DJ Set at this cool Speakeasy type joint Ella Lounge in NY... Here's the audio half of the recording if ya want something new to rock on your pods or at your desk! Threw in a bunch of random stuff i thought the crowd might like on the spot...some indie uhnz now jams, some space stuff, oldies mashups, some brat rap, and even some dirty south stuff towards the end .. Generally a Sunday night, crazy but not too crazy mix...I had left my needles on my decks down in Nashville, so don't expect to hear any scratching, i had to run off an mpc controller through serato without a pitch shift, so my mixin' might have been a bit rough...but whateva whateva pull the lever! I'm pretty proud of this 1 take mix... Enjoy!

Raymo- Live @ Ella NYC (Audio of VDJ Set) 1.24.10

Tracklisting

1. Elvis Presley- Crawfish b/w Wings- Hi Hi Hi
2. Medium Medium- Hungry, So Angry
3. Of Montreal- Id Engager
4. Pacific- Hot Lips
5. Lykki Li- Breaking Up
6. Edwyn Collins- A Girl Like You
7. Lavern Baker- Bumblebee
8. KW Griff- Footstompin'
9. Chordettes- Lollipop
10. Sam Cooke- Cupid
11. Midnight Star- No Parking
12. Fukkk Offf- More Than Friends
13. Hot Chip- One Life Stand
14. Chromeo- Night by Night
15. Space- Magic Fly
16. Fake Blood- I Think I Like It
17. Daft Punk- Around the World b/w Unk- In Yo Face
18. Arcade Gang- When Doves Cry
19. B.O.B. & Marvin Gaye- I'll Be in the Sky
20. Munk- Rat Race
21. Karen O and the Kids- Heads Up
22. Breakbot- Runway to Elsewhere b/w Nas- I Know I Can
23. Marina & The Diamonds- I am Not a Robot
24. Paul Simon- 50 Ways feat. Amanda Blank
25. Dead Man's Bones- In the Room Where You Sleep
26. Tilly and the Wall- Pot Kettle Black
27. Shades of Grey- Movin' Up the Line
28. Mims- Move
29. Young Dro- Take Off
30. Project Pat- Googly Moogly
31. Animals- Boom Boom Boom
32. B52s- Dance This Mess Around
33. Specials- What I Like Most About You is Your Girlfriend

No comments: